Wednesday, March 11, 2009 Wednesday, March 11, 2009

8th Folder 8th Picture


Helen set me a challenge - http://helentilbury.blogspot.com sorry i have no idea how to hyperlink if thats what its called?
I had to find the 8th picture in the 8th folder although it has taken me a while to get to it I think it was worth it.
It is such a gorgeous picture of Cooper. This was taken on Coopers first birthday by Rach, Coops was playing with the back fly screen door and having a wonderful time.
Thanks Helen for this great challenge it made me look at some of those pictures i had just filed away.
Mette x
Oops also i was to send out the challenge to
Jen H of course ??? and I'm sorry cant think of any others so Jen can you do it twice LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rotfl - how do I do it twice????? lolol
ok off to do it now .....

Mette Thomas said...

good girl will check LOL

Ella Swan said...

Aaaw what a gorgeous babes...fun looking at all the old stuff hey? Thanks for playing...