Tuesday, March 31, 2009 Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks Coop

Found my camera Yayyy - just in time for Josh's excursion tomorrow !!

Actually Cooper found it, I had put it behind a layout (on a recipe stand) on the TV cabinet as i was trying to hide it from Cooper.

Well hiding it from Cooper didn't work as evidently he knew it was there! - ahh well no biggy at least i found it was getting a bit concerned as to how it would have been able to go missing?


Off to School with Josh tomorrow as he isn't really able to go on excursions with the class unless i come to look after him, sad but hey if that's what it takes. I don't want him missing out if i can avoid it.


I'll take photos of my latest projects tomorrow when the light is good, night all
Mette x

1 comment:

Jen H said...

YEY! So glad you (Coop) found the camera! Hope the excursion was lots of fun! Looking forward to the photos!

Seeya