Friday, February 27, 2009 Friday, February 27, 2009

Products for Fire Survivors

Thank you everybody for your great support, I have had so many responses but if you could keep spreading the word it would be great, as well all know as crafters we always HAVE to have more than enough.



One or two things just never seem enough do they ?



Someone just asked me about half used products - I'll have to get people to use their own discretion on this one as its really hard to tell. Of course id rather not turn up with a bunch of products that looks like it has been run over by a truck but then again everything will be appreciated.



I guess if you think you would be happy to receive something in the condition it is in then throw it in - and you know what its like as a Scrapbooker/Stamper we can never have to much.


One grp of girls have all joined together and are sending all of thier stuff by courier which is a great idea as i assume one courier would be cheaper than everybody sending seperatly??

Thanks everybody keep spreading the news and ill post photos as we get the product rolling in.

If anybody is local I am in Skye Victoria for drop off or am at Australian Catholic Uni in Fitzroy on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Mette

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment again. Caleb is growing and even though he is still shorter than the girls his age he will pass them within the next year. My Josh is well over 6 foot and still growing, and now wanting to shave too... my nerves, seems like just the other day my mother cut his curls off too - and without taking a picture either! I can say that I am over it now though.

Mette Thomas said...

Ohhhhh i dont feel so alone i cant believe mothers think cutting off curls is ok !!!!
Mette