Tuesday, March 31, 2009 Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I dont get it ?

Just got this from Helen's Blog, Its kind of nifty to hear what people don't like but i seriously found this difficult.

Helen I answered your "I don't get it's below", just thought it was interesting that's all !!





I don't get it...

1. The weather in Melbourne it changes so many times in one day?

2. Why my dog insists on eating my shoes that are put away in the cupboard but not my husbands which are all over the house?

3. Why the Petrol price goes up on a Thursday and before a long weekend ? I'm sure the oil companies don't know when our pay days/ long weekends are?

4. Celebrity Gossip

5. Pre rinsing dishes before you put them in the dishwasher.

6. Washable paint - have you ever been able to get marks off a wall that is supposedly washable, not in my house.

7. Giving your child an unusual name - seriously parents what were you thinking kids don't need another reason to get picked on - Mette for eg

8. Parking Fines

9. Dog agility training

10. Diet Soft Drinks

11. Early Morning lectures - aren't universities supposed to encourage us to turn up ??

12. Crocs - sorry guys i just dont get them?

13. Seizures why put a human body through that (illness in general but i was trying to stay off that track)

14. Card Making - I'm trying and really want to but i soo don't?

15. Why fines just never go away no matter how long you ignore them for - went to a new library today and they told me i couldn't borrow because i had an overdue book in 1994 !!!!!! are you kidding











1. Flavoured teas. - Love Peppermint tea, and occasionally blackcurrant as well
2. Pedigree cats. don't mind them really but moggies are also good
3. Opera. agree
4. Reality TV. Love it cant get enough
5. Holidaying in a glorified tent (read "game reserve" where you're lucky to spot a thing). Would love to do this but i certainly would like to actually see animals.
6. Cricket. double agree
7. Suits for women. More comfy and warm than a skirt
8. Jazz. agree
9. Novels (my life is exciting enough thanks!) love a good book any book
10. Violent movies. agree
11. Why no-one in the world intervenes in the Zimbabwe situation (the 4th Reich...) agree
12. Why documentaries always feature a droney, monotonous male voice... not sure i would like to hear a woman so used to hearing a man LOL, sorry was bought up on David Attenborough, or is his name Richard hmm cant remember
13. Waking up at sparrows. OMG totally agree
14. Woolworths clothing for women (B.O.R.I.N.G). No idea we only have food in our Woolies
15. Realistic art when we have cameras! neutral here ?

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Haha Mette - thanks for playing...am with you on a lot of that but can't remember which, I'm so tired! Middle of the night here... Oh, I love Diet Sodas...it's a "free" indulgence - you don't get it 'cos you are skinny - LOL - and I LOOOOOOOOOVE celebrity gossip, but realise that is pretty sad of me...especially shen a good book would be soooooooooooooo much better for my brain!!!