Thursday, April 09, 2009 Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy day to Claire and to Me

Josh came home from school the other day and said it was Claire's birthday today, I didn't believe him and just said "that's nice", meany mum. But seriously if you knew Josh it could have been anyone's birthday or even a funeral his memory is soo bad. He came home and told me last yr Claire had a baby in her tummy, and as she was single i was a little surprised. Turns out it was the speachy not Claire at all.

Anyway as he said it was her birthday i didn't believe him and gees what do you know he was right so i missed it and didn't even wish her a happy day

SO Happy Days to you Claire, sending all our love..............

And happy day to me today its my birthday didn't sleep in maybe tomorrow ahhhhhh yes Jason is home and day off from uni, yippee.

Kids bought me a few things in this morning a gorgeous card and some soap etc from Safeway which is becoming a bit of a tradition. A few yrs ago Jason totally forgot to get me something (which is very normal) and ran to Safeway the night before (because i demanded he did for the sake of the kids) and got body wash nice soap and lots of nice smelly stuff. It was great as lots of thought was involved and there is always stuff at Safeway you want but cant justify.

Anyway got some yummy body wash, Jason always buys me the biggest bottle he can find, and yummy pears soap and ferrero rocher yum yum - having them for breakie.

Off to dinner tonight with Mum and Malc (organised by me LOL) and of course Jason and the kids. Have been wanting to try a local Chinese for ages so we are going there, I love Chinese but we never go as Jason doesn't like it - bad luck baby - its all about me today !!

For as long as i can remember I have wished myself older than what i am, as i have always had older friends by at least 10 yrs. Also many my own age, but I have always had the feeling i was born later than i was supposed to maybe it should have been me then my older brother who knows??, Anyway now that i am older I am starting to feel older duhhh i never got to enjoy feeling young and carefree I wished it all away.

Anyway so now I'm 34 yrs old with a 12, 10 and nearly 2 yr old and back at uni and quite content with things for the first time in yrs. I know its because i have worked really hard to be this way so hey better late than never.

Anyway kids are playing a new game they got on PS3 yesterday (simpsons, ummmmm not much i can do now but i dont think it is really appropriate, lucky the humour is going over thier head - all i saw is a bunny hopping around Homor saying "I did Marge, I did Marge" umm what !!!!!!.

I dont let the kids watch simpsons anyway so wouldnt have allowed the game but Rylee was with jason and spent his Christmas voucher while i was with josh spending his. (Jason just doesnt think of things like that he just sees cartoons and thinks things couldnt be too bad hmmmmmm)

So all is quiet here, as its a rare treat for them to play during the day like that so ahhhhhhhhhhh i'll treasure the silence. Actually it isnt so silent as Coops wont stop hugging Rylee and josh cant get some sort of treasure so its a lot of frustration i can hear around me but im trying to switch off LOL.

Well ahve a lovely day people thnk i may actually upload soem photos of my latest projects today believe it or not !!



Quick story:
Coops got a helicopter yesterday with his voucher and is walking around with the end of it stuck up his nose hmmmmm nice .....

Josh was dancing around madly the other morning b4 school and was driving me INSANE, so i asked him to STOP!! firmly.

He stopped immediatly and looked at me saying "What I'm just dancing around like a d*#khead"

Not a lot to say after that really except tell him off for the language, but seriously he was right LOL.

Mette x


Mette

1 comment:

Jen H said...

Happy Birthday Mette!!! You're still a youngy!! You are STILL 10 years younger than me!! lolol We have never watched Simpsons either
Maybe you could "lose" the game???? lol Was thinking of you yesterday (well Rylee actually) when Gary and Mitchell were canoeing on the beach out to a shipwreck!! Out at St Leonards - near Port Arlington (near Gelong)
Will post some photos on my blog "soon" lol
Jen H